Monday, October 7, 2013

Classic Rock

Remember - Starting Today - Join my team for $25.00 
Contact Me for all the details!



Have you tried any of the Photopolymer Stamps yet?  If not, WHY???  These stamps are so awesome, I just can't say enough about them!  This particular set is from Bombs Away Birthday (133411) and it is one of my favorites.  Especially since this particular stamp from the set fits so many of my friends and their upcoming birthdays!  hee hee!

The other set here is Gorgeous Grunge (w-130514 / c-130517) and it is another MUST HAVE!  I think it works well with so many things, but it's especially great for those difficult masculine cards.

I tried a couple of different color combo's here.  Well, maybe not completely different, just the mat base.  Let me know what you think.  This first card has a mat of Gumball Green and I thought it would look good, but when I had it all together, I think the Raspberry Ripple works so much better.

Ink used:  Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Bermuda Bay
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple.




Thanks for looking in today.  Make this a great week!

~ Donna

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors