Monday, October 28, 2013

I Want My Mummy

Last Halloween card, I promise... 

Frankie needed a friend, so I went looking and found his Mummy!  Groan... I know.

Using the same sized punches that I used for Frankie's eyes as well as the same Circle Card Thinlits, I made Mummy by covering a piece of Very Vanilla (5 1/2" x 6") card stock with torn strips of Very Vanilla and sponged with Soft Suede.  I punched out one large eye from Whisper White (2 1/2" Circle) and two more eyes from Whisper White using the 1 3/8" Circle and three Basic Black 3/4" Circles. 

Inside I punched from Basic Black a 1 3/4" Scallop Circle and stamped "it's all about the candy" onto Very Vanilla with Gumball Green and punched out with 1 3/8" Circle Punch.

Very simple and very cute!





Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink:  Soft Suede, Gumball Green
Stamps:  Halloween Hello (w-131718 / c-131721)
Punches:  2 1/2" Circle (120906), 1 3/8" Circle (119860), 3/4" Circle (119873), 1 3/4" Scallop Circle
Extra's:  Lots of SNAIL adhesive  (104332) 

Thanks for looking in today.  I hope you're ready for all the little munchkins that will be coming to your house this week looking for a Trick or Treat!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! And it's good to see your sense of humor hasn't changed ;)

    LOL'ing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!! Love these little creations!! You are one creative gal! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors