Thursday, October 31, 2013

Merry Little Christmas

Once Halloween is over, watch out, because all the stores will be filled with Christmas.  Some of them already are.  Costco has had their stuff out for at least a month, if not longer already.

So, let me add another Christmas Card to the blog.  I love the colors Stampin' Up has put together for us to use.  While there are two sets of color styles for Christmas, I have to say I'm a traditionalist and prefer the reds and greens in Season of Style.  

Today's card is very easy to do.  See what you think.





Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Crumb Cake, Whisper White

DSP:  Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack (132181)
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Stamps:  Merry Little Christmas (w-131826 / c-131829)
Ribbon:  Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain (132135), Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine (123125)
Extras:  Chalk Talk Framelits (129983)
Bling:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)

You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   

Thank you for looking in today.

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Love this one too. Like you, I'm a traditionalist on my Christmas colors. I love how some decorate with pastels or with metallics, but I still find myself always drawn to the reds & greens, with just a hint of gold. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors