Saturday, October 26, 2013

Double Double Flip Flip

After making Frankie yesterday, I started playing with turning the Circle Flip Thinlits card over and upside down and wondered if they would fit together - guess what!!!  They DO!

Here's what I came up with - I'm really tickled with how it came out.  What do you think?


You can do it too.  It really is very easy.  Here's a little guide to help you:








Easy Peasy!  See below for full details on what I used.  The finished size of this card is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" which means it will need a special envelope.  No problem though with our sweet little Envelope Punch Board (133774).




 Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
DSP:  Gingham Garden (129310)
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Gumball Green, Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker
Stamps:  A Dozen Thoughts (w-131056 / c-131059), Yippee-Skippee! (w-131341 / c-131344)
Punches:  2 1/2" Circle (120906), 1 3/4" Circle (119850), 1 1/4" Scallop Circle (127811)
Extras:  Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape (129314)
Envelope Punch Board (133774)

You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   

Thank you for looking in today.  

~  Donna

1 comment:

  1. Very creative. Love the idea and the bright happy colors. My first thought is that you could probably use several together to make a really fun mini scrap album too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors