Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Birthday Wishes Butterfly

This one was a little tricky, but I figured it out!  If you're familiar with the embossing folder here, you'll notice the fancy fan is turned a different direction.  Since I wanted the fan scallop to match up with the scallop punch I had to punch the scallop first and then lay the card stock into the embossing folder.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  Once that was figured out, the rest was easy and quick to put together.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple
Stamps:  Petite Pairs (w-128706 / c-122497)
Extras:  Bird Builder Punch for leaves (117191), Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (127751), Beautiful Wings Embosslits (118138), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Dimensionals (104430).

Thank you for looking in today.  Be sure to contact me if you have any questions!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Wow...that's simply gorgeous. I love the elegance that embossing on white gives a card. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors