Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Paint Chip Ombre Look with Sale-a-Bration Sneak Peeks

This beautiful look comes from Angie Leach, she CASEd it from Leadership and I'm CASEing it from her!  I loved it at first site and knew I had to give it a try.  Now I need to buy more Raspberry Ripple since I want to make MORE of these.  Thank you to Angie for sharing her find.

The card starts with a base of Raspberry Ripple and then a layer of Whisper White measuring 5 1/4" x 4".  The strips are all 3 3/4" long with the following widths:  Raspberry Ripple 1 3/4", Strawberry Slush 1 1/4", Crisp Canteloupe 1" and Primrose Petals 3/4".

The panels are embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder - available FREE beginning January 28th during Sale-a-Bration.  The stamps used are also from the Sale-a-Bration flyer called You're Lovely.  I stamped it with Raspberry Ripple and then watercolored with Crisp Canteloupe and Raspberry Ripple.  It is cut out using the Deco Labels Collection and then cutting a larger Deco Label from Vellum Card Stock.





Now that the pictures are posted, I see I forgot to add some bling to the middle of the flowers, so just pretend they are there!  Beautiful!

Have fun playing with this one using other color combinations.  So many options that will all look great with Stampin' Up! and coordinating colors.

Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Oh those are so pretty. I love the colors you used but now I'm imagining them in shades of blue too, and yellow for some happy spring cards featuring tulips maybe. Keeping this one in my file for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors