Monday, January 13, 2014

Watercolor Wonder Balloons

I'm still fighting off this ridiculous coughing and headache.  Of course the headache comes from the coughing, so it's a vicious cycle.  It does feel a bit better though, just wiped out.

Before I show you today's cards, I just want to put a little teaser out here that Stampin' Up! has some really great things in store for us as Demonstrators, which means we'll have great things in store for you, our customers.  One of them will be my very favorite and it has to do with the Clear Photopolymer Stamps.  As most of you know, I absolutely LOVE the Clear Photopoly stamps we have been working with and it sounds like there will be more in our future.  I'm so very exited about this!!

Now, on to the card.

Here's a quick and easy card.  I forget where I saw the idea for making these watercolor circles into balloons, but I believe it was on Frenchie's blog (Stamp & Scrap with Frenchie).  Too many meds to think very clearly - lol.  I just know I saw it and it was just so cute, I had to give it a try.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Crisp Canteloupe
DSP:  Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper (132994)
Stamps:  Four You (w-130535 / c-130538)
Ink:  Gumball Green
Stampin' Write Marker:  Basic Black

Thank you for looking in.  Keep your eyes open for some big announcements and don't forget to check out My Paper Pumpkin for Free Markers!

~ Donna


2 comments:

  1. Oh now that is just so creative and stinkin' adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danita! I'm so grateful there are so many talented people to learn and case ideas from!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors