Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Watercolor

I know there are other sets in the Occasions Catalog, but I just can't get enough of this Happy Watercolor set!  I suppose it's because I love the look of watercolor and what better way to enjoy the look without all the work.


 

Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green
DSP:  Watercolor Wonder (132994)
Stamps:  Happy Watercolor (w-133188 / c-133191)
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green, Black StazOn

Have a great week.  It's back to normal at the office and hopefully with stamping too.  

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Fun cards Donna! I love the watercolor look and trend too, as you'll soon discover. I really like the bright colors you chose here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors