Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pansy Punch Birthday

I spotted this card on Pinterest but changed it up a bit.  The original used a lighter pink, and I used Crisp Canteloupe.  The Happy Birthday is stamped with Metallic Gold Encore Ink (132141).  It looks so much prettier in real life.  The gold ink is especially beautiful on the Whisper White card stock.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Whisper White
Stamps:  Flower Shop (w-130939 / c-130942), Remembering Your Birthday (w-131347 / c-131350)
Ink:  Crisp Canteloupe, Metallic Gold Encore Ink
Framelits:  Apothecary Accents (127003)
Punch:  Pansy Punch (130698)
Extras:  Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Stamping!

~ Donna


4 comments:

  1. Oh this is sooo beautiful ~ I adore it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Donna. Clean and Simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for your comments! I love seeing comments!

    The clean and simple look really is my favorite. The sentiment can sure get lost in too much decoration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors