Thursday, January 30, 2014

Zig Zag Zebra

This card literally took minutes to put together before work yesterday morning.  Somehow I managed to get up, showered and ready for work really early, so I decided to make a couple of quick cards.

I grabbed some paper, my Zoo Babies, ink and ribbon and there it is!  


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black
DSP:  Modern Medley (126926)
Stamps:  Zoo Babies (w-130453 / c-130456), Teeny Tiny Wishes (w-128748 / c-127802)
Ink:  Black StazOn
Ribbon:  Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Thursday!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this DSP is perfect for a zebra card! Way to GOOOOO! And I'm quite impressed in all that you got done in a short amount of time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors