Sunday, January 5, 2014

Perfect Pennants with a Circle Punch

How about another cute card using Perfect Pennants?  It seems like a perfect time to brighten things up a bit and what better way that with mixing up some great colors?  

This beauty uses Strawberry Slush for the card base, Coastal Cabana from the Designer Series Paper Stacks (130136) as well as Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe inks on some cute little stamps and a little bonus from the Sale-a-Bration catty that will be available beginning January 28th.  



The stamp set here is Perfect Pennants, but as you can see, it can be used with circles too!  I punched this one with 2 1/2" Circle Punch.  So useful and easy to use!

Thank you for looking in today.  If I can help you with any of your stamping needs, please let me know.  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up Consultant.

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors you chose. Perfect for this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danita! I just love those colors. I think they are my favorite "in colors" we've ever had.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors