Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year with Vivid Vases

Oh my goodness, where has this past year gone?  It simply can't be 2014, yet, here we are, January 1, 2014!

I hope you all had a great time last night whether you stayed in or went out and partied.  We stayed in.  Had some snacks to celebrate as we watched the events on t.v. and prayed for a safe start for everyone!

Here's a card I made earlier in the day.  Something bright and pretty to start off the new year.



Card Stock:  Whisper White, Gumball Green
DSP:  Watercolor Wonder (132994)
Stamp:  Vivid  Vases (wood only 133818)
Ink:  Black StazOn
Stampin' Write Markers:  Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride,Wild Wasabi

Fun and easy!

Well my friends, again, Happy New Year!  May you have a year full of fun and stamping!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. How did you get the vases to match the DSP? So cheery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stefanie - I stamped the image twice. Once on the Whisper White and then stamped it on DSP and fussy cut the vases out and attached them to the Whisper White. Sneaky, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors