Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards

Have you noticed the Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards and Envelopes in the Spring Occasions Catalog?  They can be found on page 22 and are absolutely beautiful.  They are printed with the designs shown below and the card stock is watercolor card stock, so you're ready stamp and color away!


Note cards are typically smaller than your regular A-2 sized card.  Note cards are 5" x 3 1/2" where a standard A-2 card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.  You can see the size difference below.  Note cards are perfect for those little notes to someone special instead of having too much writing space to fill in.


Here's my first one using the card set.  I am really happy with how easy it was to do but looks like it took forever.  


I stamped the flowers from Happy Watercolor (w-133188 / c-133191) using Black StazOn and colored in with our Aqua Painter and ink from the lids of our stamp pads.  


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards & Envelopes (133362)
Watercolor Paper card stock (for sentiment)
Stamps:  Happy Watercolor (w-133188 / c-133191)
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Black StazOn
Punch:  Large Oval (119855)

You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors