Friday, January 24, 2014

I Lava You

Today is Hubby's and My Anniversary.  So I finally was able to use this great stamp since we're both from the Lava Lamp age.  Mine was blue, but that wouldn't be a very good Anniversary do you think?  So, Real Red it is.

My original idea was to use the dotted paper but it was way too busy looking, so I flipped it over and used the big circles side.  Much better, don't you think?  The cute little dots were used on the envelope flap instead.  It looks really pretty there!


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:: Whisper White, Real Red
DSP:  Polka Dot Parade (126902)
Stamps:  Crazy, Mixed-Up Love (w-131068 / c-131071)
Ink:  Real Red

This is a cute little set that's really affordable, even in wood.  I'm a woodie (meaning, I prefer our WOOD stamps compared to the Clear Mount Stamps, which aren't really clear), but there are some changes coming to Stampin' Up! and I couldn't be more excited about them.  I'll give up being a woodie for the changes ahead!

Stampin' Up! will soon be making their own Photopolymer CLEAR Stamps in their Kanab, Utah plant.  We should start seeing more of them in the future and I'm hoping you'll love them as much as I do.  If you purchased any that we have so far, you'll know how clean and crisp they stamp, they are fabulous.  But, you also probably noticed they had a bit of a strong odor to the... Peee-Ewww!  The new stamps will not have that obnoxious odor, better yet, I hear they will smell like chocolate cherry!  Yum!!

So, keep your eyes open for more information about the CLEAR Photopolymer Stamps.  I'll be sharing every tidbit I can when I hear about them!  

Thanks for looking in today... Have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. OMG...and now I see I forgot YOUR anniversary this year. Too too funny! Forgive me please? I've been so caught up in this house selling/buying insanity. Anyway...Happy Anniversary <3

    Woohoo on the big SU! choco-cherry truly clear stamp news! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I didn't FORGET yours, I simply didn't get a card made since I had that stupid cough that made me so miserable. Guess this was a perfect year for it!

    Saying prayers for you during the house selling / buying crazy times!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors