Thursday, October 24, 2019

Beautiful Friendship

Time to restock my thank you cards.  I made a bunch of these tonight and I'm really happy with how they came out.  Three cheers for my Stamp-a-ratus!  Made everything so easy to put together.  I started with Melon Mambo and then Highland Heather.  The leaves were stamped by hand randomly with Granny Apple Green.


Look at the envelope!  I really like the added color to the envelope.  Who says you have to have pretty Designer Series Paper to dress it up a bit.  Just stamp and go!


Recipe:
Highland Heather - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (cut two - one for inside)

Stamps: Beautiful Friendship and Love What You Do 
Inks: Highland Heather, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Memento Black


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Thursday!

~ Donna



2 comments:

  1. Pretty. That reminds me I need to make a couple thank you cards, well four I think. I am not in a flowery mode today though. The colors are so pretty but after our walk I am thinking of more fall colors. Love that envelope too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. Our Fall Colors - at least in Phoenix, haven't arrived just yet, so pretty colors it is for me. :) Just been too warm for the trees to realize it is nearly November around here. I mailed one of those cards today and the envelope looks really good when sealed shut. I'm going to do more of that kind of stamping!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors