Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Ten Cards No Stamping...

Actually we made more than ten cards, but I like the title better this way.  With the help of the Night Before Christmas Memories and More Card Pack and the Night Before Christmas Memories and More Cards and Envelopes, these cards come together so fast!








These next two cards, while they look identical, have just a little border of Whisper White.  I think it makes it pop up a bit more.







Needs some FAST and beautiful cards, then you need to check out the Night Before Christmas - but don't wait that long!   Click the links below to shop now.

Happy Hump Day!

Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors