Friday, October 11, 2019

Christmas Countdown to the Winning Swap Card

This wonderful card was created by Jennie Portonova from our weSTAMP Team.  Isn't this so clever?

She used a Hostess Set from the Holiday Catalog - Greatest Part of Christmas.  I love the look of the chalkboard with all the greatest parts of Christmas!


You can make this card too... but you would have to earn the stamp set by having a workshop or placing an order yourself or with friends.   

Gather some friends together and order some kits to do together.  For example, The Christmas Countdown Project Kit is a great project to do with friends.  Five friends, five kits - $30.00 each and you've earned the Greatest Part of Christmas (or any other items where you can spend your hostess rewards)!!  Add the Christmas Countdown Stamp Set for some added stamping to make your kit look even better!

Happy Friday!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I have seen other chalkboard Christmas ones but really didn't pay attention. This one, I did and I love it! I have a zillion Christmas stamps so I might have to play sometime. I even just ordered a white refill! Boy, you had an amazing retreat complete with some amazing swaps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! This was actually from our team meeting rather than the retreat. I still have a lot of retreat pictures to post though! :)

      There are a lot of ways to do this card and make it turn out wonderful. Old stamps, new stamps, any thing at all!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors