Sunday, October 20, 2019

Cup of Cheer

This is one of the first sets I purchased from the 2019 Holiday Catalog and I'm finally getting around to playing with it again. 


Recipe:
Shaded Spruce - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" - embossed with Subtle Embossing Folder
Whisper White - 4" x 5 14" - inside panel
Wrapped in Plaid - 1" x 5 1/4"

Stamps:  Cup of Christmas Bundle (stamps and dies)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Dies:  Layering Ovals, Stitched Shapes


Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna



Product List

4 comments:

  1. So cute. I plan on getting this set soon but so far I have not ordered any holiday sets. Have you tried the reversible stamping? Just curious. Ii think the plaid will make festive cards with this set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. Yes, I stamped this cup with both stamps but only made one card because I had a mishap with when I was putting the layers together. They were crooked and didn't peel up well. :( I hate when that happens! The plan was to make one with each direction. Nice thing with the cups, they don't have to be just for Christmas!

      Delete
  2. I was just curious to see how they worked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They worked GREAT! You have to clean the stampin' block in between though as when you scrub the stamp clean, gunk gets inside the middle, unlike most other stamps.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors