Tuesday, October 8, 2019

I have a GREAT Excuse...

So, I've been missing for a couple of days posting, but I have a perfectly acceptable excuse!

Meet my Granddaughter - Lovelia Anne - born October 6, 2019 at 11:10 a.m.  She weighed 7 pounds and 1 ounce and was 21 1/4" long.  Oh, and she's beautiful!


 Here is why she's beautiful, her Mom, of course! 


She certainly has a good set of lungs, I heard them up close and personal, but it was a wonderful sound!


Look at this angel and according to Mom, her hair is red - at least the hair she came out with.  I'm so excited to watch her grow up into a wonderful young lady.


Welcome, Sweet Granddaughter!  Grandma is going to spoil you like crazy!

~ Donna

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors