Saturday, October 26, 2019

Tags Tags Tags

A little behind here, but I decided to send cards to my adult children this year for Halloween.  I don't know why, it just seems like the thing to do all of a sudden.  Plus, I bought the cute Tags Tags Tags Bundle and Halloween is just the beginning as there are Christmas and Valentine's stamps in the set as well and they all work together with the dies.  


Recipe:
Basic Black - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Pumpkin Pie - 4" x 5 1/4" - Embossed with Tin Tile 3D folder
Monster Bash Designer Series Paper - 2" x 5 1/4"


Basic Black - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Pumpkin Pie - 2" x 4" - Embossed with Tin Tile 3D folder
Monster Bash Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4" 


Ignore the retired bakers twine on the "Boo" tag, it was all I had that worked!  


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Saturday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Cute. I want the tags bundle and plan on making birthday and other tags with sentiments we have. Great idea using some of the characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! Got to use the paper as much as possible. When Halloween is gone, the characters are not too useful elsewhere. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors