Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Just Floating By... for Boss's Day

I believe we need to have Stampin' Up come up with Boss's Day sentiments and stamps!  So I improvised and made my own inside sentiment and adjusted the outside sentiment to remove the word "hi".  I simply covered the "hi" with some washi tape while I inked it up.  Then, remove the tape and stamp the sentiment.


Recipe:
Pool Party - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Night of Navy - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
Come Sail Away DSP -  3 3/4" x 5"

Night of Navy - 2 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Whisper White - 2 1/4" x 3 1/8"

Inside - Whisper White - 4 1/4" x 5" - Sentiment printed from Word Document.


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Boss's Day!

~ Donna

To order any items used today - click any of the links below:


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Too cute. I have not seen many cards made with that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. I've made a few. I love the fun and cute stamps to make cards with! Search my blog for "Walrus". I think I've made 2 others that I've posted so far.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors