Monday, October 21, 2019

Snowman Season

I just love this sweet snowman set - Snowman Season.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White cardstock - 4" x 5 1/4" - embossed with Woodland Embossing Folder
Let it Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper - 2" x 4"
Whisper White for Snowman - Die cut with Layering Squares
Real Red - Die cut with Layering Squares (scallop)


Add a little liquid glue over the snowflakes and across the ground and sprinkle on some Ice Stampin' Glitter.  It really adds some great sparkle!

Stamp some snowflakes inside for a little extra fun!


Thank you for looking in today!  Here's another Monday!  :)

~ Donna


2 comments:

  1. Cool! My favorite little snow person is the one who has his little marshmallow looking leg up and he is juggling snowballs. I just noticed the little tree - I had to look at the catalog to see if you added that or if it came with the stamp. I had never noticed it before. So fun! Love the embossing folder this. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! Yup, the little tree comes with that stamp. It reminds me of the Charlie Brown tree! So cute! Oh yes, I like the little juggling one too. I don't think I've actually used him yet, but I plan to!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors