Saturday, October 5, 2019

Pretty in Plaid

Here's another beautiful card from the Cozy Craft Retreat.  Gosh I was still there crafting, it was so much fun!

I don't have this card with me as it is packed for Saturday's workshop, but I want to say the colors are Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce with Gold Foil and Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Papers.


The stamps are from Itty Bitty Christmas and the punch is Pine Tree Punch - all from the 2019 Holiday Catalog.

Remember to save the tree you punched out to go inside!


Thank you for looking in today!

Happy Saturday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. So fun and loving the cut out tree for the inside. Love that gold touch to go with the plasmids. I will be CASEing this fun card. I was thinking, I wonder how the pig would look on the circle instead of the cut out tree....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - the pig could be very cute~ If it's for Christmas though you might want the pig to peek out from behind the tree... LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors