Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Bird Ballad Laser Cuts

Have you seen these beautiful Laser Cut cards yet?  They're on page 168 of the Annual Catalog and the possibilities are endless!  I can't believe I waited so long to try them.

For this one I lined it with some of the pretty Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper cut at 4 1/8" x 5 3/8".


To attach the first piece, remember to put the flowers towards the front.  Simple put a thin line of liquid glue around the outside edge and the paper will stick perfectly.  It doesn't have to have glue over the entire front.

Because the back of this DSP isn't pretty flowers, I cut a 2nd piece, exactly the same size and adhered it to the back.  


Stamp the inside and you're all done!  This kit even comes with beautiful scalloped envelopes!


Thank you for looking in today!  

~ Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors