Saturday, November 23, 2019

New Wonders Peeking In

This cute little Hostess Set is one of my favorites.  I need to get it out more often.  Ever since I saw this little gal "pulling back the page" I knew I wanted to make a card like this one.  

Gather some friends to place an order with you or spend $150.00 or more and you too can purchase this sweet set with your Hostess Rewards!


Look closely, I trimmed off the corner so you can see the Garden Lane Designer Series Paper inside.

Recipe:
Whisper White Thick card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Garden Lane DSP - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4

Stamp so the edges of the "curled" part of the stamp line up along the bottom and side and then trim it off with your paper snips.

The leaves are from Healing Hugs and I used Mint Macaron to match the DSP.



Inside, I punched with the Story Label Punch and then stamped inside the punched area.


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Saturday!

~ Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors