Saturday, November 9, 2019

Stamp a Stash November 2019

Stamp a Stash with Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper!  This was so fast and easy and so much fun!  Check out that happy little snowman singing Joy to the World!

While the card assembly was fast, the snowman snipping took a little time, but I think the results were worth it.


Recipe:
Real Red - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Let it Snow DSP - die cut with Stitched Rectangles 2 5/8" x 4"
Whisper White - die cut with Stitched Rectangles 2 1/4" x 3 5/8"
Snowman snipped from Let it Snow DSP

Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" - inside panel


Thank you for looking in today!  Come back tomorrow for another Stamp a Stash we made this week.

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Adorable. I hope that paper is still available when I place an order tonight. I really like the panels you chose. This will be great to keep in my stash of cards. I plan on sending several to my BFF and though not traditional colors I think it will make her smile. Thanks for another fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. I recommend adding some detail to the front of the Real Red, like run it through a sweater embossing folder or something else you have or like. For stamp a stack I was trying to make it faster.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors