Friday, November 22, 2019

Edna Turns 90!

A Stampin' Up! Demonstrator friend of mine has a dear friend who has a Mom who is turning 90 years (young) on November 27th.  I've been sharing her information with my team and customers and decided I wanted to share it here as well.  

So, if you would like to make a very special birthday for a very dear lady, send me an email and I'll send you her information.  


Recipe:
Mossy Meadow - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2", then cut 2 3/4" off the front flap.
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4"
Petal Pink - 3 3/4" x 5"
Magnolia Lane DSP - 2 1/2" x 4"

Stamps:  Here's a Card
Ink:  Memento Black


Remember to decorate the envelope flap too!  It always adds such beauty to the card before it even opens.


Thank you for looking in today!  TGIF!

~ Donna 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors