Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Let It Snow - I'm Melted!

I saw this somewhere and fell in love with it.  If it was your design or you know who made it before, please let me know so I can give credit!

Isn't this adorable and so easy with the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit.  Even the beautiful frosty washi tape is part of the kit.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Pool Party - 4" x 5 1/4" - embossed with Swirls and Curls Embossing folder
Whisper White - die cut with Stitched Shapes Circle - largest

I used Balmy Blue ink, because I couldn't find my Soft Sky pad... until I finished stamping, of course!  That's okay, I think it looks good with some variety!



You can see the glittery washi tape best in this picture below.


Thank you for looking in today!  Time to get ready for Turkey and being Thankful!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors