Thursday, November 7, 2019

Build a Snowman

I spotted this idea somewhere in my surfing, I wish I remember where so, if this is your idea, please let me know so I can give you proper credit. 

Isn't this just the cutest idea and with the snowman punch that goes with this bundle, it is so easy, just a little snipping it's done!  Check out the Snowman Season Bundle and Let it Snow!


Recipe:
Pool Party - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Basic Black - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White 3 3/4" x 5"
Whisper White 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)

A little trick for stamping and punching the "stick arms/hands".  First, punch them out of some cardstock and use that as a template so you know how to place the stamps.  Then carefully line up the stamps in the template (stamping side down) and then place the clear block over the stamps.

Now you can stamp and punch them out nice and easy!


Inside - use any sentiment you like, but I think this works best with "building" a snowman!


Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors