Monday, November 25, 2019

Merriest Pine Tree Wishes

This was SO FAST and so easy to make.  I think I took more time tying the bow than I did putting it all together!


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick  cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4" - (punch the tree out of this piece!)
Whisper White cardstock - 3 3/4" x 5" - (if I were to do it again, I'd make this piece 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" to show more of the DSP)

3/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon
Pine Tree Punch (2019)
Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Stamps: Playful Penguins
Ink:  Merry Merlot


Thank you for looking in today!  I hope you have a wonderful week!  It's Turkey Week!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. This is fun. I just received this ribbon. Will have to CASE.

    Mike has his lumbar surgery this Wednesday. Looking forward to having thanksgiving at the hospital. Hope all is ok. Have a good thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! I'll keep Mike in my prayers. I hope the hospital has extra yummy Thanksgiving dinner for patients, family and staff!

      Happy Thanksgiving! Give Ted a hug for me.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors