Thursday, November 14, 2019

You're So Cool

Let me first explain why I've been MIA and sporadic in posting here.  First hubby had eye surgery 2 weeks ago, so there's been a lot of caretaking there and my time really got away from me.  Then this past weekend the crud found me starting with a sore throat that quickly went to a chesty cough that has been simply miserable for sleeping and functioning.  I actually managed to get in to the doctor's assistant on Veteran's Day and was given some powerful cough syrup that seems to be doing the trick.  Between that, Mucinex, lots and lots of sugar-free Ricola cough drops, fluids and resting when I can, I feel a little better, but the cough is horrid and my ribs hurt from it.  Ugh!  Do not get this, it's terrible!  It doesn't help that the air outside is so thick you could cut it with a knife.  Smoggy, terrible thick gunk in the air.  It's a wonder anyone can breathe!

So, on to the penguins!  I just love the little penguins from Playful Penguins.  This is just one of them of course, but keep your eyes open for more.  They are all so cute.  When I first spotted them in the 2019 Holiday Catalog, I knew I had to have them.  We enjoy watching the little penguins on "The Zoo" on Animal Planet.  They are all just adorable!


Recipe:
Cherry Cobbler - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4" (it looks like Real Red in the picture)
Designer Series Paper -  Regals Collection (Cherry Cobbler) die cut with Stitched Rectangle 4 3/8" x 3"
Whisper White - die cut with 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" Stitched Rectangle
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" - inside panel
Whisper White scrap for sentiment
3/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon


Don't forget to dress up the envelope too!


Thank you for looking in today.  Don't give up on me... I'll be posting as I can.  Sometimes it just seems like one more step is one too many!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Cool. Hope you are feeling better. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. Trying to get better. Seems many people have the same thing. The whole office sounds like a hospital full of coughing wheezing people.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors