Sunday, August 4, 2013

Minions Rule!

Minions are so HOT right now, so when I started seeing some with punch art, I had to try my hand at one too.  I have to say, this little guy turned out really well and I just LOVE him!

I even have a birthday boy picked out to receive this card and his birthday isn't until November!  


You should be able to click on the picture below to see a larger picture, but just in case, I've listed the measurements and paper colors below the photo. 

Start with a basic card in Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"

Basic Black - 

  • 5 1/4" x 4"; 
  • 3 7/8" x 1/2"; slivers for mouth and hair from 1 3/8" circle punch; 
  • scrap for emblem on patch; 
  • 2 sprinkles from Cupcake Builder Punch 121807; 
  • 3/8" Circle - from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (punch 3 - 2 for eyes one for emblem on patch) 118309 - snip a small bit out of one circle to make the "G" for the emblem.

Daffodil Delight - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" - rounding the top with a 1 3/8" circle punch
Basic Gray   - 1 3/8" Circle (punch 2) 119860
Whisper White - 1" Circle (punch 2)  119868
Chocolate Chip - 1/2" Circle (punch 2)  119869

Pacific Point -

  • 3" x 1 1/2"; 
  • 5/8" x 5/8"; 
  • 1 3/4" Circle Punch - partial punch for pocket 119850
  • Word Window (punch 2) 119587 for overall's straps
You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   


Thanks for looking in today - leave me a message and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear your comments.

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha...too cute! Love him! I'm amazed at your creativity with a few punches. Fantastic idea & card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have to say I was tickled with how he turned out. It amazes me all the time to see what people come up with using punches and now I have this adorable guy to add to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card. I came across your minion card on a google search. Thanks for the guide on how you made it. I used this and adapted it slightly as my son likes the one-eyed ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela. I'm glad I was able to help. I'd love to see what you made for your son with the one-eyed Minion!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors