Monday, August 26, 2013

Perfect Blend Gift Card

Here's another great project from Saturday's Fall Fest with Diana and Rhonda.  I just LOVE this idea.  I've made something similar before, but this one is made with the Pop 'n Cuts Card Base for the Big Shot.

This was so easy to make and with the great colors from the Season of Style DSP Stack.




Have you worked with the Chevron Ribbon yet?  I hadn't until Saturday and I'll tell you, that ribbon has a crazy optical illusion to it!  Seriously, on here it looks normal but cut a piece and lay it out in front of you and you'll think it's narrow on one end and wide on the other.  I even put it on the grid paper to see if I was crazy and it was even all the way across.  Very strange!  LOL

Stamps: Perfect Blend (w-130745 / c-131392)
Ink: StazOn Black 
Punches:  1 1/4" Circle (119861), 1 3/8" Circle (119860)
Pop 'n Cuts Card Base (130099)
Ribbon:  Cherry Cobbler 3/4" Chevron Ribbon (130012), Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (109070)

You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   

Thanks for looking in today!  Make it a great week!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. That is SO cute! Would make a great teacher gift. Crystal has always given Anna's teachers Starbucks gift cards for the holidays, so this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and so easy and now that Crystal is teaching, she needs to receive them herself! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors