Monday, April 6, 2015

Free Shiping Begins TODAY!

Before I begin, don't forget today begins FREE SHIPPING!!  Have you made your wish list yet?  Mine is ready!


On Sunday I was experimenting with different backgrounds to go with this.  Which do you like best?

I stamped the Indescribable Gift flowers onto Vellum Cardstock with VersaMark and then sprinkled on our White Embossing Powder, heated it with our Heat Gun to set up the powder.  I then flipped it over and colored the flowers and leaves with Stampin' Write markers.

This first one is backed up with Smoky Slate:

This one is on Crisp Canteloupe:

This one on Baked Brown Sugar:

I know which one I like the best, but would love to hear from you and to hear why you think so. 

They are all colored with Crisp Canteloupe and Calypso Coral.

Thank you for looking in today.

~ Donna



4 comments:

  1. I like the Smoky Slate card. But all are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Babe! I appreciate you taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  2. I like them all....but I would probably pick the Crisp Canteloupe or the Baked Brown Sugar...too hard to choose they are all great. Glenda J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glenda! I like the one on Canteloupe the best as well. Thank you so much for commenting!

      Donna

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors