Thursday, April 9, 2015

To Stamp or Not To Stamp?

Just Kidding... the answer is always "to stamp"!

I just love this cute new Photopolymer stamp set.  It has so many cute sayings on it and I finally was able to find some time to play with it on Wednesday while I waited for Safelite to come and replace my cracked windshield.  That was a fun adventure.  The technician was a great kid who was fun to talk to and enjoyed having someone to talk to.  He even apologized for talking so much.  It was cute.  Kid is 21 years old with a 4 year old baby and a wife.  Quite impressive young man who is working his way up the ladder.

Sorry, I wandered... on to the card.

I began with Tangerine Tango as a base, then the DSP from Birthday Bash.  I just love this sheet from this series paper, it's so pretty and festive.


The image and sentiment are stamped onto Whisper White.  I admit I colored them with my Blendabilities and even though they are no longer available, it seems silly to me to not use them before they do dry up.  If you have them, use them and love them!  This can also be colored with our Stampin' Write markers or our Blender Pens and ink pads.

 
Inside Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4" the matching sentiment is stamped with Memento Ink.  REMEMBER - DO NOT USE STAZON INK with the PHOTOPOLYMER STAMPS.  The chemical reaction there is not a good one.
 
 
Just Kidding - Photopolymer Stamps Set (140667).
 
 
Thank you for looking in today. 
 
~ Donna
 

 
 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors