Friday, April 17, 2015

The Butterflies Have Landed!

This is my 2nd post today - but I just had to share the good news!!!


 After a (very) long migration, the Butterflies Thinlits Dies have landed in our warehouse and are now available for purchase!


Remember, you can take advantage of two special offers through April 30:

1.  Get the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15 percent discount--just $21.20!  or

2.  Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles (wood mount, clear mount or photopolyner) at a 15 percent discount and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items (only available while supplies last)!

SHOP NOW!!!  Let's get this butterfly party started!

~Donna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors