Monday, April 20, 2015

Park Lane Butterflies

I'm so happy the Butterfly Thinlits are available again!!  Now I can show mine off and tempt you into wanting them too!  Who wouldn't want these beauties?

Today I'm sharing something bright and sunny.  The Designer Series Paper "Park Lane" is perfect for this with the beautiful flowers pattern.


Recipe:

Daffodil Delight cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
Smoky Slate - 5 1/4" x 4"
Daffodil Delight - 5" x 3 7/8"
DSP - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"


You might notice on the Thinking of You card that my lace ribbon is hidden.  That's what I get for not placing everything on the card BEFORE attaching!  Oops!  Oh well... trial and error!


Inside I added a piece of Whisper White and a strip of matching DSP from the front of the card.  I raised it up just a tad from the bottom of the Whisper White.


Don't forget TOMORROW (Tuesday) the Retiring List of current Stampin' Up! items will be available.  Be sure to watch for it so you can make you shopping list of anything that you might want to have before they're gone.

Remember those re-inkers on the retiring 2013-2015 In Colors! They sell out FAST!

Thank you for looking in today.

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors