Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Amazing Painted Petals and Blooms

These cards came together SO fast, it was awesome.

Something to always keep handy are thank you cards and these little cards make the perfect size for a quick note to say hello or thank you for someone special.


I used the beautiful Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper in the Occasions Catalog - still my favorite DSP we've EVER had!


The note cards are 5" x 3 1/2".  Two of the cards the DSP is cut 4 1/2" x 3" and the other two are 4 1/4" x 2 3/4" and the Blackberry Bliss behind it is 1/8" bigger all around - so 4 5/8" x 3 1/8" and 4 3/8" X 2 7/8".



Remember to check the Weekly Deals that are new today and every Tuesday!

Thank you for looking in today.

~ Donna

If you are reading this in an email, be sure to go to my blog to see the items used in these cards.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors