Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Border Blooms

I love CASEing cards, but wow, when they don't have measurements, it makes it even more FUN!  You thought I was going to say difficult didn't you?  I found this one by Robin Messenheimer.

Begin with a base card of Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" - scored at 4 1/4"
Strawberry Slush - 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP - Painted Blooms 5 1/8" x 2 1/2"
Whisper White - 5 1/8" x 2"
Wild Wasabi - 5 1/8" x 1"


Stamp the two-flower bunch from Painted Blooms with Strawberry Slush and the single leaf's in Wild Wasabi.  To line the stamps up easily, choose the Photopolymer set and refer to THIS POST to make it easy to line up.  In this case, stamp the flowers first, the sample will show the leaves first.

After stamping, trim one side of the flowers.

Adhere the DSP first to the Strawberry Slush, then adhere the Wild Wasabi to the other side, leaving the same margin of slush showing.  Lastly attach the stamped flowers.



Wrap a 22" length of 5/8" Organza Ribbon around the Strawberry Slush and Flowers tying a large bow across the front. Attach to the base card either directly or with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped "best mother ever" from And Many More.  I think I might re-do it by stamping the sentiment on Whisper White and then punch with Modern Label or Word Window.

Thank you for looking in today.

Remember to click the link to get to my blog to see the products used today.

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors