Saturday, April 18, 2015

First of all I want to thank all of my customers who quickly placed an order on Friday as soon as the Butterfly Thinlits and Stamps became available!  I greatly appreciate you!  

Spread the word - the special offer from Stampin' Up! when ordering the Butterflies will continue until April 30th but don't wait too long to order the Bundle so the extra Sale a Bration freebies are available.  If you just want the Thinlits, you won't have to worry about running out of Sale-a-Bration freebies, but why wait? Besides, you can get them for 15% OFF!  I'd hate for them to run out and be on back-order again!!  Click HERE for more details.

On to today's cards:

Just a couple of cute Thank You cards for today's post.  I wanted to see how the Daffodil Delight would look using my Doodling Technique. 


I think I like it!  It's bright and cheery!  Of course, these are just small 3" x 3" sized cards, but they hold a great big thank you to the people who will be receiving them!


For full details and to see the first edition of this card, click HERE and you'll be taken to the Do You Doodle? posting.

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Saturday!

~ Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors