Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Important Catalog Dates and Updates

— Download the 2015 Stampin’ Up! Retiring List PDF HERE —

~~~ Fully Sortable Stampin’ Up! Retiring List (EXCEL file HERE) ~~~ UPDATED DAILY


With the anticipation of new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog coming June 2nd, I thought I'd share some important catalog transition dates / information:

How to get a new 2015/2016 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog     20150106_Occasions_en-US

June 2nd is the day!!  

Day for what?  It's like a special catalog day - meaning...
  • LAST day for the 2015 Occasions Catalog
  • LAST day for the 2014/2015 Annual Catalog
  • FIRST day for the 2015/2016 Annual Catalog - Wooo Hoooo!!

Online Store information
  • June 2nd - the online store will be doing maintenance from midnight to 2 a.m. (MT)
  • June 3rd - the online store will be doing maintenance from midnight to 2 a.m. (MT)

How to get a free Stampin' Up! catalog?  
  • If you're an active customer with me, you too will automatically get a free catalog from me.
  • If you are not an active customer with me and would like to receive a free catalog, just place an order of $50 or more by May 1st to get on the first round of shipping.
  • Catalogs should arrive to you near the end of May.
  • If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like to purchase a catalog for $6.00, contact me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com and I will see you receive one.  If you do have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you should contact them directly, I would never want to take a customer away from a current active demonstrator.

Want a whole box of catalogs?  Join My Team and you can share your catalogs with your friends and enjoy crafting with them.  What better way to pay for your addiction, I mean crafting needs (tee hee), than to have customers that love to craft as much as you do!

I'd love to have you on my Stamps Well With Others Team!

Thank you for looking in today - remember to come back later to see the Weekly Deals.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors