Friday, April 17, 2015

Simple Masculine Sympathy Card

Just a really quick card tonight using the Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack (137780).

This was so simple, it should be illegal (thank goodness it's not!).



Begin with a base that matches the DSP you wish to use.  In this case I chose Wild Wasabi and cut it at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored it at 4 1/4".

Cut the DSP to 5 1/4" x 4" - for this one I trimmed from the bottom and the right hand side so I didn't cut off any of the great sun coming through the trees.

Wrap a piece of ribbon around the DSP and adhere to the back with tape or your favorite adhesive.  Attach a sentiment using any punch or die cut that fits your sentiment.  Attach with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Attach to the card base, then attach a piece of Whisper White (or other light color for inside) cut to 5 1/4" x 4".

Done!

For this card I used Thoughts and Prayers for the inside and outside stamps.  One of my very favorite Sympathy sets.

Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Fabulous Friday!

~ Donna

Remember, if you are reading this in an email, be sure to click on the link to y blog to see the items used in the card and click on any item to shop in my store.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors