Monday, April 13, 2015

Bravo Grunge

It seemed like a good day to be messy and what better way than to use Gorgeous Grunge!



I used Wisteria Wonder for the base and Whisper White for stamping.  The ink colors are Wisteria Wonder, Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar.



The sentiments come from the stamp set Bravo - so many choices for telling someone they accomplished something great1



Have a great Monday and thank you once again for stopping by my blog.

If you are reading this in an email, be sure to go click on the link to my blog to see the items used in these cards.

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors