Saturday, May 23, 2015

Catalog Casing

Do you ever have trouble finding something to make?  No, me either! Ha!

But, in case we do (notice I said "we" - cuz I totally draw a blank sometimes), we can always look inside our Annual Catalog and find something perfect to CASE (Copy And Share Everything).  As a Demonstrator, we are able to pre-order from the new Annual Catalog before the general public does, and so I was thrilled to be able to CASE this one from page 105.

Now, the "E" in CASE doesn't have to mean "Everything" as you'll see below when you compare it to the catalog page.  I don't have the Chevron Border punch as used in the catalog, so I just didn't use it.  Also, I changed up the banner by putting bows made from white bakers twine.

Recipe:

  • Card Base - Soft Sky 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • DSP (with the streamers) - Cherry on Top - 3" x 4" - also used for the banners
  • Bermuda Bay Strip - 3" x 1/2"
  • Cucumber Crush (tiny strip) - 3" x 1/8"
  • Watermelon Wonder - 1 5/8" x 1 3/4" (although I think 2 inches would have been better to make it taller)
  • Whisper White - 2 1/4" x 1/2"
  • Stamp Set - And Many More

Inside the bag is a little bit of kleenex, you could also use tissue paper or our Filter Paper (pg. 148)
Bag Handle - Gold Metallic Baker's Twine (taped to the back)



Inside I added some other banner punched DSP and a "celebrate" from the same stamp set.


You'll notice too, the strip of Washi Tape from Cherry On Top down the left side.  Why, you may ask?  Well, because it looks pretty of course... or if I'm totally honest, which I believe in being ...
it's covering an ink oops that happened before I could close my ink pad!  Ha!  


And there you have it, my first CASE from the new Catalog.  June 2nd, you'll be able to start ordering from the new catty as well!  I hope you'll order from me.  I'd love to have you as a customer!

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna

If you are reading this in an email, please see my blog for details on each item used.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors