Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Thank You For Your Service

Ok, so this is a little late for Memorial Day, but I couldn't post it earlier... it was for my swap at our Team Meeting on Tuesday night.  Now that we've met and voted on the favorite swap, I can share.

Guess what?  I won!  I was so excited!


This cute card was made with Sprinkles of Life - which is a special set because $3.00 from each set goes to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.  I love this set!

I stamped the cone with VersaMark and then sprinkled it with Clear Embossing Powder onto Chocolate Chip card stock.  I fussy cut the cone out, but it was very easy to cut, so give it a try!

The "ice cream" was also stamped with VersaMark but I used Whisper White Embossing Powder on the Night of Navy card stock and the Real Red card stock.  Onto the Whisper White I used Silver Embossing Powder.

It would have been nice to have had the Lucky Stars embossing folder, but that's on my wish list!  Next time, maybe in time for 4th of July!


The "thank you" is from Sassy Salutations and punched with the Note Tag punch.  I added "stitches" with my Night of Navy Stampin' Write Marker.

Thank YOU for looking in today.

Be sure to read this on my blog (in case you receive it in an email) so you can see the products used for this card.

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a well deserved win! It's adorable!!

    Still trying to get your surprise mailed off to you...I feel just awful being so late. My health just isn't cooperating. But my heart is in the right place :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors