Friday, May 29, 2015

My "happy" Birthday!

I wanted to share this sooner, but kept forgetting to bring it home from the office to take a good picture of it!

Isn't it awesome?  It was made by Linda Weedon for my birthday this year!  I think it is so awesome!  Totally impressed with the patience to attach THREE "happy" die cuts on the front.


The balloon theme even carries over to the inside!  I love this card!  I think I'm going to have to CASE a customer for a change instead of the other way around.  How cool is that?  :)


Here's a close up of the three "happy"'s   I just LOVE this card!  It's going back to the office with me tomorrow to hang up again to show off!


Thank you LINDA!  You've come a LONG way from our beginning card-making days!  So glad to have you as a friend and customer (oh, and one of my bosses too!  lol)!

Thank you for looking in today!  It's FRIDAY!!

~ Donna

Be sure to check my blog if you are reading this in an email so you can see what products Linda used.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors