Saturday, May 9, 2015

Cheerful Critters are On the Fence

The best thing about being part of a great team is having a great leader - I'm happy to say my leader, Lorri Heiling, is the best in my book!  She has such fun creative ideas and shares them with everyone.

Yesterday she posted the cutest card and I simply had to snag it and give it a go.  I made a couple of changes to make it mine, but the concept I borrowed from Lorri.  Thank you Lorri, this is adorable!



Sadly this adorable stamp set - Cheerful Critters - will be gone June 2nd and is not carrying over to the new Annual Catalog!  It's such a cute set, so if you want it, grab it now, before it's gone!


There are a couple of things on the list below (see on my blog if you can't view them in an email) that won't be available until June 2nd, but I couldn't resist using them.  The Watermelon Wonder (balloons) and the Cucumber Crush (bunny's dress).  Also, Since I'm keeping my Blendabilities until they dry out, I decided to use them to color.  I just can't give them up while they still have life!

Thank you for looking in today!  Don't forget Mother's Day tomorrow!  If your Mom is still here, please give her an extra hug for those of us who have to wait to see our Mom's again in Heaven.  Mother's Day is especially difficult for me because My Dad's birthday is today (May 9th) and usually falls near Mother's Day - which it makes it a double whammy.  
I miss them both so much.

God bless!

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors