Tuesday, May 19, 2015

party - party - party

I'm planning my first New Catalog Open House and wanted to make some fun invites for my regular customers so they can mark the date!

What better way than showing off the 2015-2017 In Colors?  

For these cards I used our Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes.  



I used Work of Art and Cupcake Party for stamping on the front of the cards.  Inside will be my typed invite with all the details.  If I were brave, I'd attempt to feed the cards through the printer to print the details inside, but the last thing I need is to jam up the printer!


What do you think of the newest In-Colors?  They're growing on me.  My favorites are Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder.

Thank you for looking in today.  

Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors