Friday, May 22, 2015

Gift Bag Punch Board with Sprinkles

Here's a quick sneak peek at the new Gift Bag Punch Board and what it can make.  I'm going to really enjoy this, once I work up some stronger muscles.  Actually, it's not that hard to do, but I do recommend standing as you punch - much like using our other punch boards.  They do need some leverage behind them.



Mix with your favorite stamps and you can make a gift bag for any occasion!



I just love this cute stamp from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set.  I love the whole set because a portion of each sale of this set goes to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.  

Isn't this a great sentiment to add some fun to any card?


Have a great Memorial Day Weekend.  I plan to enjoy it, especially with the holiday (Monday) falling on my birthday!!  Wooo hooo!  Love it when I get the day off for my birthday.

Stay safe and have a piece of cake (or in this case, a cup cake) to celebrate!

Thank you for looking in!

~ Donna

Click here to shop  now!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors