Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's on this special day set aside just for them!

I'll be going out to breakfast with my boys, very early Sunday Morning as they both work night shifts and even though one has the day off, the other will be off work at 7 a.m. and we're meeting for breakfast at 7:30 a.m.  Sounds early, but we should miss the Sunday morning / Mother's Day crowd.  

At the time of writing this (10:30 p.m. Saturday for posting at Midnight), I'm so excited to get together with my boys tomorrow.  They have such busy lives, it's hard to get quality time with them.

Now, on to the card for today.  Although this was made as a birthday card, I think it could easily be a Mother's Day card as well.  I wonder if we can have ice cream after breakfast??  hmmmm.  

Everything you see here - except for the ribbon - is brand new goodies from the 2015 Annual Catalog.  I love being a demonstrator and getting to order sneak peek items early!

The DSP comes in a 6" x 6" pad and it is called Cherry on Top.  The stamp set is the cutest Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) set I've seen.  SOOO many things to do with it.  I hope you will all consider purchasing it first thing.  Each stamp set purchased sends $3.00 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.

The card stock is Mint Macaron (that's not a typo), Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe and the cone is Crumb Cake.

Enjoy your special day if you are a Mom.  If you are celebrating your Mother, enjoy every minute.

Thank you for looking in today.

Blessings,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors